CENTER FOR INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND START-UP
Transform your ideas. For a sustainable future.
The world is changing and we have to strike out in new directions to meet the current ecological, economical as well as social challenges. Many of us have pioneering ideas, but how to implement them?
Let us work together! According to our slogan "Transform your ideas. For a sustainable future" the center for Innovation, Technology Transfer and Start-up "ITZ Plus" offers space and support to all who strive for establishing innovative technological processes in an existing company or even found a new business. Our main topics are biotechnology and building energy systems.
But this is still the beginning. A further business incubator, the Transfer Center for Industrial Bioeconomy (TIB), will follow shortly.
Due to this concentrated competence, Biberach will continue to evolve and become a hotspot of innovation and technology in the Upper Swabia region. Young engineers and all who wish to set up in business here will find a worth-living place with excellent future prospects. This also leads to new attractive jobs nearby.
- Coming from north/Stuttgart/Ulm: A8 direction "München (Munich)", take exit Ulm/Friedrichshafen, stay on B30 direction "Friedrichshafen", take exit "Biberach Nord"
- Coming from south/Lake of Constance: from Friedrichshafen B30 direction "Biberach", from Konstanz (Constance) with the Lake Constance ferry to Meersburg, B33 direction "Ravensburg", from Ravensburg B30 direction "Biberach"
- Coming from south/Füssen/Kempten: A7 direction "Memmingen", take exit Biberach/Berkheim, stay on B312 direction and follow "Ochsenhausen" to "Biberach"
- Coming from east/München (Munich): A96 direction "Memmingen", from Memmingen motorway junction stay on A7 direction "Ulm", take exit Biberach/Berkheim, stay on B312 direction and follow "Ochsenhausen" to "Biberach"
- Coming from west/Freiburg: B31 direction to Geisingen, stay on B311 via "Tuttlingen", "Meßkirch" to "Riedlingen", continue via B312 to "Biberach"
- InterRegio-Station of the route "Ulm - Friedrichshafen"
- Connection to the InterCity-net of ther Deutsche Bahn AG via "Ulm"
- "Oberschwaben-Takt": half-hourly connections "Biberach - Ulm - Biberach"
- Regio S-Bahn Donau-Iller